Kindergarten and New Student Registration

Welcome, Future Churchill Road Bobcat!

Welcome to Churchill Road Elementary School!

We are excited to welcome our newest Bobcats!

To join us, first determine if your student lives in the Churchill Road Elementary School boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator. If your student does live in our boundary, please fill out the new student registration intake form below. Your form will be submitted to Angie Kim, our school's Student Information Assistant, who will be able to assist you with the registration process.

Please submit this new student registration intake form in English.

Student Street Address
Please enter the street address that the student will be residing at within our community.
Please enter the day, month, and year the student was born. For example - January 12, 2002
Please list the student’s last school attended. Please also included the city and state of the previous school. For rising kindergarteners, please include the preschool attended (if the student attended preschool).
If applicable, please share any additional information that you would like our school Student Information Assistant to know.
Note: Submitting this form does not register the student. Submitting this form begins the new student registration process with the school. Our school Student Information Assistant will contact you with the next steps to get your new student enrolled quickly and efficiently.

Online Student Registration


General New Student Registration Forms

As you go through the registration process, our school Student Information Assistant is available and ready to help answer your questions and assist you.

Kindergarten Forms

Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.  This page has videos as well as the five-step process for enrolling a new student.

First through Sixth Grade Forms

Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more. This page has videos as well as the five-step process for enrolling a new student.

Completing the Process at the School

When you are ready to come to the school to complete your registration paperwork, please contact Angie Kim, our Student Information Assistant, through the staff contact form or, by phone at 703-288-8400 to set up an appointment. You will be informed of all other documents that you'll need to present at your visit. These include:

Proof of Residency in Fairfax County

Student Identification (Name and age)

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Affidavit with substantiating documentation

Parent Identification

  • Government-issued photo identification for parent.  Only a parent who is named on the child's birth certificate is eligible to enroll the student.

Health Documentation

  • Immunization Records
  • Physical examination (for New Elementary School Students Only)
  • Tuberculosis Screening, if applicable (For all students who were born in, resided in or visited a foreign country on the High TB Burden Country List for a consecutive period of four weeks or longer)

Previous school contact information

Additional Resources

Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English

Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.  

Special Registration Situations

Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.

Military Family Registration

FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.