Churchill Road offers a variety of activities for the enjoyment, growth, and enrichment of our students.
- Safety patrols play a vital role in daily life at Churchill Road, helping to keep the school a safer place for everyone. Fifth and 6th-grade students are selected as safety patrols, and are assigned to positions within and outside of the school building, on school buses, and at school crossings. They also assist kindergartners to and from class each day, raise and lower the flags, and make the afternoon announcements.
Student Council Association (SCA)
- The SCA is Churchill Road's student government body, consisting of five officers, committee chairpersons, and two representatives from each class in grades 3-6. The SCA is a leadership and service organization that conducts service projects and promotes school spirit. The SCA meets once a month to plan and work on these projects. SCA students are selected through an election process.
- Presented by Rise Up Theater Company, participation in Bobcat Theater is audition-based, with tryouts in early fall for this year-long activity.
Math Enrichment (MathCounts) Competition Club
- Open to 6th graders only, the student in this activity are high performers in math who wish to be challenged by solving middle school math problems.
Science Olympiad B
- The lottery to determine this year's participants in the Science Olympiad B club was conducted in early September.
Girls on the Run
- Held during the spring session, this activity is open to girls in grades 3-6.
Enrichment Matters Activities
- The Churchill Road Parent Teacher Association (PTA) offers many after-school programs through a partnership with Enrichment Matters, which charges a fee for each program. Whether you are looking for sports, drama, arts and crafts, technology, science or hobbies, there’s something for everyone.