Parent Technology Help Desk The Parent Technology Help Desk can be reached at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS) and will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week. Please specify if you need an interpreter when you call.
- Help Doc: Enabling Camera and Microphone in Chrome
- Student password change/recovery
- Family password change/recovery
- Video: How to Login to Your FCPS Laptop
- Video: Printing from your FCPS Student Laptop
Additional Audio Solutions:
Try pressing the Fn key and the F4 key on your keyboard at the same time. The little white dot light on the F4 key should be OFF
Please complete the steps below at the start of every school day. Following these steps will help ensure that you are logged into everything you need and make your day much more successful.
- Turn on your laptop only hit the power button one time ( don't forget to plug it in)
- Log into the computer (How to Login to Your FCPS Laptop )
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Find Google Chrome and open it up.
- Log into your Google fcpsschools.net account (Click the G Suite link on the top of any page on the FCPS Website.
- If you are already logged in, click on log out of all accounts and then log back in. (this is because FCPS automatically logs you out after 24 hours. So, if you do not log in fresh every morning you may be kicked out in the middle of a lesson.
- Then go to Schoology (lms.fcps.edu) and log into your account there.
- Find and attend your first class.
Thank you to Ms. Tabitha Reber SBTS at Hayfield Secondary School for sharing this video walkthrough.